Conversation and misinformation on the 3.8% tax for a home sale done in 2012 continues to spread around. Medicare tax would affect some buyers but not all are going to be affected in reality very few. For example the homes in Santa Maria for sale in the Santa Maria real estate market the median […]
Personal Finance News
- Meeting with a financial services advisor can be a paying proposition!
- Carrick on money: The ridiculous expectations of the middle class
- Personal finance: Splurge this festive season, but be money-wise
- Personal Finance Daily: The arrival of Apple Pay and return of Paula Deen
- Personal finance expert on daycare costs and alternatives